LilianaMarket has joined forces with Cardmarket, and together, we’ve looked at what would be the best way to support the Magic community in the UK. As a result, especially in the context of the Covid-19 era, we’ve realised that we need to focus on a single platform in order to provide the best possible experience for UK users.
This means that:
- LilianaMarket is closing on 25/02/2021. We encourage all of our users to create a Cardmarket account and will help any LilianaMarket sellers move their stock and ratings to Cardmarket.
- We’re also bringing the lessons we’ve learned and the cool features unique to LilianaMarket to Cardmarket, making it the absolute best platform to buy and sell Magic cards in the UK. Cardmarket is the Europe’s largest marketplace for trading card games and the most advanced website in the space, developed over the last 13 years. Up till recently, it required UK members to pay in Euros, but it has now launched its service in Pounds to better serve the UK community.
- This will mean a more efficient marketplace for UK users, with many more buyers and sellers and greater card selection at competitive prices.
Closure of LilianaMarket
To facilitate this process, the website is no longer accepting any new orders, listings, or sign-ups. Please send and confirm any remaining orders as usual.
You can withdraw your funds until 25/02/2021. Pay-outs might be processed slightly slower than normal, since we want to make sure that we resolve any potential issues beforehand.
Your personal data will be securely removed once the platform is closed.
We’d like to take this opportunity to invite you to register on Cardmarket – you can click here to join– if you don’t have an account already. We’d also like to inform you that, after 30 days, Cardmarket is giving £5 in bonus credit to any LilianaMarket members who spend £20 on Cardmarket within the next 30 days and follow the steps on this page to authenticate their accounts. Please note that these accounts must use Pounds and not Euros. If you have a Euro account already, you can migrate the account to Pounds on this page.
For LilianaMarket sellers
We know it’s hard to pack up and move, but we want to let you know that we’ll be with you every step of the way. Cardmarket has worked hard to ensure a smooth transition. A few relevant tips:
- If you wish to move your collection and ratings across, first you’d need to create a Cardmarket account, or, if you already had a Cardmarket account in Euros, migrate it to use Pounds from here.
- How to move your collection across to Cardmarket. If you wish to move your inventory, please scroll down to the bottom of “My collection” and click on “Download collection”. You will obtain a csv. file containing all your listings. You can then take that file and upload it to your Cardmarket account using the brand-new stock importer tool here, specially designed for LilianaMarket sellers.
- How to move your reviews across to Cardmarket. Once you have a Cardmarket account, you can simply go to this page and follow the steps.
- Your LilianaMarket Balance cannot be transferred across. Please request a pay-out before the stated date.
We’d like to take a moment to say a big thank you. You, our users, mean everything to us, and we hope to continue helping with your MTG trades, this time as part of a much larger platform. If you have any questions, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.